My name is Madeleine Clifford, and I’m the founder and principal consultant of Eleven Strategic Communications.
I have more than 20 years’ experience in strategic communications, social marketing, organisational communication and stakeholder engagement across all levels of government, as well as the private and not-for-profit sectors.
I’ve designed and delivered communication and engagement strategies for some of Australia’s most complex issues and reforms, including:
- Preventing violence against women
- Respectful relationships among young people
- Disability support, including the National Disability Insurance Scheme
- Support for families, including parental leave, child support and income management
- Mental health
- Chronic disease
- Aged care
- Energy efficiency and renewable energy
- Housing and homelessness services.
My work has been recognised by numerous industry associations including the Australian Marketing Institute, Research Industry Council of Australia and the Public Relations Institute of Australia.