Powerful communication, marketing and engagement ideas and solutions for people who want to change the world.
Eleven Strategic Communications is led by Madeleine Clifford: an experienced, passionate and highly respected strategic communications, marketing and engagement expert.
Madeleine has over 19 years’ experience in communications, campaigns, social marketing, media, digital and stakeholder engagement across all levels of government, the private sector and the not-for-profit sector.
She has designed and implemented strategies, campaigns and activities for some of Australia’s biggest and most complex issues and reforms, including:
Preventing violence against women – National Disability Insurance Scheme – Vulnerable families – Child support – Mental health – Parental leave – Aged care – Tax – Environment – Energy efficiency – Renewable energy – Housing – Roads.
Madeleine was most recently Campaigns Manager for Our Watch. Prior to that, she was a Director of Communications and Media in the Department of Social Services.
Eleven Strategic Communications supports individuals and organisations to transform lives through strategies that improve people’s wellbeing, strengthen communities, and empower people to achieve their goals.
We do this through powerful communications and engagement strategies that empower people, push boundaries, foster partnerships, and contribute to a better and more equitable world.
We value knowledge, relationships, expertise, creativity, compassion, equality and progress.
Eleven Strategic Communications works with people who want to improve the wellbeing of individuals, families and communities.
We specialise in designing, implementing and evaluating communications, marketing and engagement strategies for large reforms, national campaigns, sensitive and contentious policies, and programs and services for vulnerable people.
We work with organisational leaders to identify and manage issues, seize opportunities, and develop strategies to inform, engage and influence stakeholders, potential partners and target audiences.
We mentor and coach staff and support them to design and deliver effective communications, marketing and engagement activities.
We develop, deliver and evaluate a range of strategies and activities, including:
- Communications – internal and external; simple and complex
- Campaigns – awareness, behaviour change, integrated, social media, public relations and community-based
- Digital – content development and marketing, channel strategies, websites, video project management
- Social media approaches to launch and grow communities
- Stakeholder engagement
- Qualitative research
- Public relations plans and materials including event plans, editorial development and media releases
- Issues management
- Organisational communication
- Employee engagement
- Content creation for publications, digital, EDMs, media, marketing communications, case studies, personal stories and video scripts
- Key messaging frameworks
- Enhancing capabilities through coaching, mentoring and skills development.
Eleven Strategic Communications
Telephone +61 (0) 402 03 03 16